Re: Just a few suggestions

  • tharivol2002
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2013
      I seem to remember it being Hal, some pun on halitosis. Not in a position to check right now, sorry...

      -Jon

      --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "Ugly Sean" <schwa@...> wrote:
      > > Ha! Dr. N-R-Gee is clever, but I always liked the Onion! My dad always had
      > a garden full of them.
      >
      > I never learned The Onion's real name. Was it ever revealed?

    • Phil Carpenter
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2013
        The word balloon covers had silly puns on $ and we're the worst of all the richie covers

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 28, 2013, at 4:57 PM, "TONY H" <bellczar@...> wrote:

        I very much agree that the board should stay. I have enjoyed being your moderator these past many years.

        Thanks for sharing your favorite cover. My favorites were always yellow ones; I can't claim one particular favorite. I must say I found it distressing in the mid-70s when Harvey insisted on putting some kind of text or dialog balloon on EVERY cover even when it was completely superfluous. I am still distressed when I go through my issues and see some of these ruined covers.

        Tony