Richie Rich Gems Winter Special a Must Get

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012
      "Richie Rich Gems Winter Special" #1 is here and for those crabapples that don't like the new Richie design, that version is featured on only 4 pages in the back. The rest is chock full of reprints and new stories with the traditional design with good coloring, glossy paper and credits! Inside, there is a small ad for "Richie Rich Gems" #45, so that still is in the planning.

      -Moderator Mark.
    • tharivol2002
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
        Any idea what happened to Rich Rescue? My understanding is that they were going to make another 4 parts (numbered 5 to 8), but I have not seen them for sale.

        -Jon

        --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <funideas.mark@...> wrote:

        > "Richie Rich Gems Winter Special" #1 is here and for those crabapples that don't like the new Richie design, that version is featured on only 4 pages in the back. The rest is chock full of reprints and new stories with the traditional design with good coloring, glossy paper and credits! Inside, there is a small ad for "Richie Rich Gems" #45, so that still is in the planning.
        >
        > -Moderator Mark.

      • coolnesspark
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
          I emailed Ape about this very thing because nothing has been coming out. They responded by letting me know RR Gems Winter Special came out this last week, and about every two weeks following another RR Gems will come out until they are caught up.

          Nothing about the regular series though in their response to me. I suspect it is delayed like the others have been.

          --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "tharivol2002" <jsternfe@...> wrote:

          > Any idea what happened to Rich Rescue? My understanding is that they were going to make another 4 parts (numbered 5 to 8), but I have not seen them for sale.
          >
          > -Jon
          >
          > --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <funideas.mark@> wrote:
          > >
          > > "Richie Rich Gems Winter Special" #1 is here and for those crabapples that don't like the new Richie design, that version is featured on only 4 pages in the back. The rest is chock full of reprints and new stories with the traditional design with good coloring, glossy paper and credits! Inside, there is a small ad for "Richie Rich Gems" #45, so that still is in the planning.
          > >
          > > -Moderator Mark.

        • tharivol2002
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
            Sad to hear about the delays, but I'm glad that the FLCS that I moved my subscription to isn't lying to me about the books not being out...

            -Jon