Weekend project

  • tharivol2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2011
      I finally got around to redoing the display cabinet in our living room. I got all my Richie merchandise out of where it was stored and set it up this morning. I'm rather pleased with the result, and I uploaded 3 photos to the Misc folder in the Photos section of this group. Enjoy!

      -Jon
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2011
        Very cool!