Scans of articles about Jeffrey Montgomery

  • tharivol2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2010
      Hey all,

      I was hanging some of my comic art yesterday, and came across a nice bit of history. I remember being very sad when Harvey stopped publishing, and very happy when Jeffrey Montgomery came to the rescue and started things up again, so happy in fact that I cut out and framed two articles about the deal. I just scanned those articles and posted them to the Files section of this group. The first is from the New York Daily News, and I can't find it in their archive. The second is from Time magazine, and the on-line archive version of it can be found here:

      http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,958607,00.html

      Enjoy!

      -Jon