The New Casper is Out! The New Casper is Out!

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
      After numerous delays, the first ALL-COLOR volume of Casper reprints from Dark Horse is out today. This is a welcome relief to those who seemed to have hated the five-volume "Harvey Comics Classics" series which featured many pages in black and white.

      This isn't the first all-color Casper. Some may remember the short-lived volume produced by Sid Jacobson a few years ago, but this one is more in line to what Harvey fans really want and an excellent companion series to the now all-color "Little Lulu" and "Tubby" series.

      -Moderator Mark.
    • rschama@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
        I hope in chronological order?

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "Mark" <funideas.mark@...>
        Sender: richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:38:19 -0000
        To: <richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Richie Rich's Vault] The New Casper is Out! The New Casper is Out!

        After numerous delays, the first ALL-COLOR volume of Casper reprints from Dark Horse is out today. This is a welcome relief to those who seemed to have hated the five-volume "Harvey Comics Classics" series which featured many pages in black and white.

        This isn't the first all-color Casper. Some may remember the short-lived volume produced by Sid Jacobson a few years ago, but this one is more in line to what Harvey fans really want and an excellent companion series to the now all-color "Little Lulu" and "Tubby" series.

        -Moderator Mark.

      • Mark Arnold
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
          No.

          --
          Regards,

          Mark Arnold
          Fun Ideas Productions
          http://funideas.50webs.com
        • Mark
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
            Well, to elaborate. They SEEM to be in chronological order, but there are no front cover reproductions like in the "Little Lulu" and "Tubby" series.

            C'mon guys, whad'ya want, perfection? At least there's SOMETHING being issued, and they look really good.

            -Mark.

          • rschama@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 16, 2010
              Picked it up yesterday at my comic shop. Reproduction looks decent. No chance to thoroughly look it over.

              I was surprised it was not a more standard size. I guess it's good as a travel size. Doesn't really fit on the shelf well with other trades and hardcovers. Oh well. Still neat to see stories I have never seen before.

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: "Mark" <funideas.mark@...>
              Sender: richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:55:10 -0000
              To: <richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com

              Well, to elaborate. They SEEM to be in chronological order, but there are no front cover reproductions like in the "Little Lulu" and "Tubby" series.

              C'mon guys, whad'ya want, perfection? At least there's SOMETHING being issued, and they look really good.

              -Mark.

              --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, Mark Arnold <funideas.mark@...> wrote:

              > No.
              >
              > On 9/15/10, rschama@... <rschama@...> wrote:
              > > I hope in chronological order?
              > > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            • Mark
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 16, 2010
                It is the same size as Dark Horse's "Little Lulu" and "Tubby" series, as well as the more recent Archie compilations.

                -Mark.