New "Casper and the Spectrals" Out

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
      It only took a year, but the second issue of "Casper and the Spectrals" is finally out. For the traditionalists out there, this is not your standard Casper comic book series, but I suggest giving it a chance. It's different, but still entertaining.

      On sale at better comic book stores, everywhere...

      -Moderator Mark.
    • Ugly Sean
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
        What was Mr. Woody's first name anyhow?