Harvey in "Alter Ego" and the Return of "Planet Terry"!!!

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2009
      Make sure to pick up Roy Thomas' "Alter Ego" #69. It has extensive coverage of Harvey's horror and superhero titles. Basically, it covers everything non-humor, although it does talk about "Flip!". Yours truly helped out with some of the information and images.

      Also, it's the return of Planet Terry. Pick up the first issue of the "X-Babies" mini-series. Not only does Terry appear, but also Top Dog and even Royal Roy in cameos!!! The variant edition even features Planet Terry on the cover!

      And, coming soon is a Star Comics anthology which will reprint "Planet Terry" among others.

      -Moderator Mark.
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2009
        Oops! I meant "Alter Ego" #89.

        --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <thft@...> wrote:

        > Make sure to pick up Roy Thomas' "Alter Ego" #69. It has extensive coverage of Harvey's horror and superhero titles. Basically, it covers everything non-humor, although it does talk about "Flip!". Yours truly helped out with some of the information and images.
        >
        > Also, it's the return of Planet Terry. Pick up the first issue of the "X-Babies" mini-series. Not only does Terry appear, but also Top Dog and even Royal Roy in cameos!!! The variant edition even features Planet Terry on the cover!
        >
        > And, coming soon is a Star Comics anthology which will reprint "Planet Terry" among others.
        >
        > -Moderator Mark.

      • coolnesspark
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 2009
          My brother bought this for me and even though I'm not into the Horror line much, it was far more interesting to read the interviews and learn more about the inner workings at Harvey, particularly in the early days. Probably one of the best articles about Harvey ever presented.