Jerry Beck Comments on his Recent Talk at the MoCCA

  • Mark Arnold
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2009
      Incidentally, today is the FINAL day to see the show in New York....

      -Moderator Mark.

      Mark,

      It was a big success. I didn't count the size of the crowd, but it was standing room only. Warren Kremer's (grown) children attended and I introduced them to the crowd. Kerry wants me to come back and do other talks about other animation studios in the future.

      The exhibit was wonderful. I'm glad I was able to see it. Thanks for making it happen. Not much else to say...

      Here are some pictures that were posted on Facebook:

      http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=1&aid=2014478&id=1350810150

      Jerry
    • Phil