Harvey Girls Book Adjustments

  • harveyrichie60
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hello Harvey Friends,

      Decided to re check the Harvey Girls book on amazon and discovered a
      new color cover, (same pics, but now in pink, purple and yellow instead
      of last years red, blue and yellow) also it shows 110 stories now
      unlike 125 on the RBY issue. Also of note is the year changes to the
      issues as 1952-1962 as opposed to 1949-1966.

      Also it shows a contents page for all the stories, and I'm glad to see
      that Audrey, Dot And Lotta have their own sections instead of issue
      date of all of them together. Book is still due out on the 18th of this
      month, so that has not changed (so far)

      So check out the new look, (I posted the new front and back covers on
      the photos page) courtesy of Amazons website (www.amazon.com) so go
      there to look at the contents page and other sneak peeks!

      Robin