Re: [Richie Rich's Vault] New Features Added to Richie Rich's Vault!

  • Shad Daly
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2008
      On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 9:39 AM, Mark Arnold <thft@...> wrote:
      I added this feature on the main description on the home page. It's
      up to you whether you appear on the map or not. It would be fun to
      fill out to track where everyone who uses this group frequently,

      I'm on the map.  That's fun!

      Also appreciate the cover of the next issue.  Looking forward to the George Gladir interview...

      --
      Shad Z.                      ^Q^
      My Blog: http://shadzane.livejournal.com