Harvey Art Show Opening Now on YouTube!!

  • Mark Arnold
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 9:38 AM
      http://www.youtube.com/v/ae3efEArmL4

      I may edit this a little further (like it doesn't have my "Fun Ideas"
      logo yet, and I may add a little music to it), but this is the
      4-minute version of what you can see at the Cartoon Art Museum in San
      Francisco, recorded at the Opening Reception on August 1, 2008. It
      features comments by Dave Holt, Andrew Farago, Trina Robbins, and
      Shawna Gore among others.

      There is a 26-minute version that I will sell on DVD that will feature
      bonus footage and a narration about the exhibits that I'm still
      working on, but if you would like to order one, I will be taking
      Paypal payments for $9.99 at thft@.... Hopefully, this longer
      version will be done before the holidays. It needs the music and
      narration added.

      The DVD will also have added goodies like the public domain cartoon
      disc shown at the museum and the Richie Rich image gallery that I
      presented at the Pop Culture Convention last March with Dr. Kathy
      Merlock Jackson.

      -Moderator Mark.
    • jgbook2007
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3 5:49 PM
        --- In ri

        ...MM , seeing this just before I post what I am about to post...One
        on one , I hope you remember something about - recycling , so to
        speak .

        chierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Arnold" <thft@...> wrote:

        > http://www.youtube.com/v/ae3efEArmL4
        >
        > I may edit this a little further (like it doesn't have my "Fun
        Ideas"
        > logo yet, and I may add a little music to it), but this is the
        > 4-minute version of what you can see at the Cartoon Art Museum in
        San
        > Francisco, recorded at the Opening Reception on August 1, 2008. It
        > features comments by Dave Holt, Andrew Farago, Trina Robbins, and
        > Shawna Gore among others.
        >
        > There is a 26-minute version that I will sell on DVD that will
        feature
        > bonus footage and a narration about the exhibits that I'm still
        > working on, but if you would like to order one, I will be taking
        > Paypal payments for $9.99 at thft@... Hopefully, this longer
        > version will be done before the holidays. It needs the music and
        > narration added.
        >
        > The DVD will also have added goodies like the public domain cartoon
        > disc shown at the museum and the Richie Rich image gallery that I
        > presented at the Pop Culture Convention last March with Dr. Kathy
        > Merlock Jackson.
        >
        > -Moderator Mark.

      • Mark Arnold
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5 2:44 PM
          I now have an updated version of the Harvey Art Show, complete with
          credits...

          Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX6oIH2Ozs0

          -Moderator Mark.

          --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "jgbook2007"