New kid in Richville

  • AKA the Dog.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
      Hey there!

      I just stumbled across the group, and joined right up! Thought
      I'd introduce myself...

      I'm a 31 year old BIG TIME Richie Rich fan, I have been ever since
      I picked up my first copy of Richie Rich Zillions (1977, Richie on a
      diving board about to dive into a pool full of $, I still have it in
      my collection, I was 6 at the time) at the local five and dime.
      Since then, especially in the mid 1980's comic boom, I got every
      Richie comic I could lay my hands on. Now I have a near complete
      collection. Anyone remember the one-off RR & Billy Bellhops?

      Anyway, enough about me, I can't wait to start talking Harvey!
      Glad to be here.

      William~
    • funtimes95070
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
        Welcome aboard William,

        If you want to read more about Harvey, check out my website at
        http://thft.home.att.net

        Regards,
        Mark Arnold

        --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "AKA the Dog."