Richie's Cousin Skinner

  • gbn332000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2002
      In the 67th issue of "Richie Rich Millions", there is a story about
      Richie's Cousin Skinner. Although this issue was published in 1974,
      the story is obviously an older reprint. Cousin Skinner resembles
      Cousin Reggie in appearance and personality. I suspect that he was
      an early prototype for Reggie. Richie's butler is "Jarvis" instead
      of "Cadbury" in this tale, so it was probably before Cadbury or
      Reggie existed. In this story, Cousin Skinner tricks Richie into
      paying for all of his luxuries. He actually gets the best of
      Richie, unlike most of the later stories where Richie outsmarts
      Reggie. It kind of reminded me of Donald Duck and Gladstone Gander
      from Disney Comics. Anyway, has anyone else ever heard of Cousin
      Skinner and was he in any other Richie Rich stories besides this one?