Glad To Be A New Member

  • harveyrichie60
    Message 1 of 139 , Feb 8, 2002
      <EOM>
    • Lorne T
      Message 139 of 139 , May 30, 2003
        Me too. I really attribute my literacy, eloquency, and reading
        comprehension to all the Richie comics I grew up reading while in
        elementary school (I used to win a lot of classroom awards for racing
        through our reading labs so effortlessly....!!) I believe they gave
        me an edge-

        I also have a lot of Dot and Lotta comics- I really like them too,
        the stories are innocent and amusing in a child's eye. I wish
        Richie, Lotta, and Dot had been incorporated into Paramount Pictures'
        animated cartoon repertoire.... just imagine what we would be
        watching in classic animation these days!!