Re: Does anyone read Harvey Comics anymo

  • zachwz
    Message 1 of 139 , Apr 5, 2001
      I found a catch of Richie Rich's and hot Stuff comics from the 80's and 90's. I'm taking my time it may be awhioe until I find anymore.<br><br>ZachWZ
    • Lorne T
      Message 139 of 139 , May 30, 2003
        Me too. I really attribute my literacy, eloquency, and reading
        comprehension to all the Richie comics I grew up reading while in
        elementary school (I used to win a lot of classroom awards for racing
        through our reading labs so effortlessly....!!) I believe they gave
        me an edge-

        I also have a lot of Dot and Lotta comics- I really like them too,
        the stories are innocent and amusing in a child's eye. I wish
        Richie, Lotta, and Dot had been incorporated into Paramount Pictures'
        animated cartoon repertoire.... just imagine what we would be
        watching in classic animation these days!!