Does anyone read Harvey Comics anymore?

  • funtimes95070
    Message 1 of 139 , Mar 20, 2001
      Does anyone read these postings or post messages
      anymore? I publish a fanzine about Harvey Comics called
      The Harveyville Fun Times! and have a website at
      you want to chat either here or at alt.casper.com or
      on my website at thft@....<br><br>-Mark.
    • Lorne T
      Message 139 of 139 , May 30, 2003
        Me too. I really attribute my literacy, eloquency, and reading
        comprehension to all the Richie comics I grew up reading while in
        elementary school (I used to win a lot of classroom awards for racing
        through our reading labs so effortlessly....!!) I believe they gave
        me an edge-

        I also have a lot of Dot and Lotta comics- I really like them too,
        the stories are innocent and amusing in a child's eye. I wish
        Richie, Lotta, and Dot had been incorporated into Paramount Pictures'
        animated cartoon repertoire.... just imagine what we would be
        watching in classic animation these days!!