Cadbury and "Heidi"

  • Mark Arnold
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2007
      I recently checked out the Shirley Temple version of "Heidi" from
      1937. In it, Arthur Treacher (famous for his fish n' chips and
      appearances in "Mary Poppins" and on "The Merv Griffin Show") plays
      Andrews the butler, who bears an uncanny resemblance to Cadbury the
      butler! I'm positive that Treacher was the model for Cadbury. Check it
      out!

      -Moderator Mark.
    • Mike Bryant
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2007
        In Antwort Auf:

        Mark Arnold <thft@...> wrote: I recently checked out the Shirley Temple version of "Heidi" from
        1937. In it, Arthur Treacher (famous for his fish n' chips and
        appearances in "Mary Poppins" and on "The Merv Griffin Show") plays
        Andrews the butler, who bears an uncanny resemblance to Cadbury the
        butler! I'm positive that Treacher was the model for Cadbury. Check it
        out!

        -Moderator Mark.

        This I do not doubt....

        Mike Bryant

        YogiBearLives@...

        "And just what in the Hell does all of this laughter have to do with the making of Animated Cartoons?" - "LOONEY TUNES"/"MERRIE MELODIES" Producer EDDIE SELZER (1893-1970)