      Subject: Re: [Richie Rich's Vault] Lileks on Richie
      From: Tony Hill <bellczar@...>
      Date: Tue, January 07, 2014 10:54 am
      To: richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com

      The covers are complete escapism, of course, but I wonder what commentary James Lileks will have about the stories.  Pipelines carrying money, an island piled with emeralds...

      I know James Lileks.  Click here to see me showing him the Minneapolis City Hall bells: http://www.startribune.com/politics/27354159.html

      Tony