3307Re: [Richie Rich's Vault] Lileks on Richie

  • Roland Schama
    Jan 7, 2014
      Ha ha!
      Thanks! Great website. Commentary is hilarious!

      I started perusing the DC Comic Cavalcade covers too!

      On Jan 7, 2014, at 11:10 AM, Rat <rat@...> wrote:

      Heya,

      I've been reading a site created by a guy named James Lileks for many years--there's
      a bunch of funny stuff there, mostly focused around ephemera from the past like
      advertising, matchbooks, etc. One of his features is called "Comic Sins," where each
      Tuesday he posts an old comic book cover and riffs on it.

      Well, for all of 2014 he will be focusing on...Richie Rich!

      The first one came out today:

      Just a little tidbit to amuse the group. :)

      --Rat

      It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so. - Robert A. Heinlein

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic