3290RE: A Richie story that makes you think!

  • gloriagladrich2
    Oct 27, 2013

      Sob, now I am the last comment again, but I cannot leave poor Ben always wondering about the Red Knight. :)

      All my posts are always here:

      www.richierichcomicsfanclub.wordpress.com

      The new ones just get added on top of the old ones, but if you go to the home page, they are all there. Enjoy!

      ---In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, <b@...> wrote:

      Got a link to share for the Red Knight story? I have no idea what that is, but it sounds like a good one!

      -Ben Samuels

      ---In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, <richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I love these replies! Everyone gets something different out of a Richie story, and that is why we love them so much! I was scared to reply to this thread because I am always the last comment and when I come to this page it is all ME ME ME on the main page and it is giving me a complex. So, someone please reply after me, even it's just "Hi" so my name (well, faux name) is not up AGAIN....

      And in fun news, I put up the Richie vs. the Red Knight story yesterday if you are in the mood for more Richie-ing....

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic