      From: b@...
      Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 10:23 PM
      Subject: [Richie Rich's Vault] RE: Re: [Richie Rich&#39;s Vault] RE: Casper=Richie and Poil=Gloria?

      I don't know about Spooky but Tiny was originally written as "Runt". And before settling on Stumbo, "Dumbo" and "Bumbo" were briefly considered.

      -Ben Samuels

      ---In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, <richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      They are connected out of pure artistic simplicity: spooky is actually just a re-touched up Casper.
      I'm More interested to know who knows What the original name for spooky is?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 5, 2013, at 5:50 PM, <gloriagladrich2@...> wrote:

      And that is why this group is so fantastic, I had no idea that was a Simpsons joke. I've read about it on the net for years and assumed it was a secret rumor that is under the radar. I didn't know about the stock outline, very interesting!