3274RE: [Richie Rich's Vault] Casper=Richie and Poil=Gloria?

  • Mark Arnold
    Oct 6, 2013
      I actually address this Casper was Richie Rich issue in the David
      Feldman book "Do Elephants Jump?" Highly recommended. At your local
      bookstore or on Amazon.

      I'm glad there is finally some activity on here. Sorry, I haven't had
      time to respond as much as I would like sometimes.

      In other news, there is a new DVD of the second season of "Casper's
      Scare School" and "Casper's First Halloween" has come out from Warner
      Archives. You probably have to order both online as most stores don't
      carry these.

      -Moderator Mark.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic