3273Re: [Richie Rich's Vault] Casper=Richie and Poil=Gloria?

  • Roland Schama
    Oct 5, 2013
      If someone tells me how to post jpg images I have the 4 pages of Kaspar I pulled off the internet. I never knew it was from Crazy magazine.
      I have them attached to this email but am unsure if they will go through.

      On Oct 5, 2013, at 10:05 PM, "Rat" <rat@...> wrote:

      Well, there was the old Crazy magazine, "Kaspar the Dead Baby"
      (if you Google it you can see the pages). There wasn't any mention
      of Richie Rich in it, but this is probably where the whole "Casper
      the dead kid" thing got started. The magazine is from the '70s--I used
      to have a copy but I don't think I have it anymore.

      --Rat

      "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this
      world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
      Death thought about it.
      "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice."
      --Terry Pratchett, Sourcery