Rosa Nellie Dawkins

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2013
      I've been doing some research on the Dawkins line. My Aunt Sara McRae Reynolds, daughter of William Henry McRae and Sarah Jane Dawkins, died last week and I've been curious about her family. I found something on ancestry.com written by a John Ussery that describes a picture of his. The first entry is about Christopher Millikin who married Rosa Nellie Dawkins (1864-1902), a daughter of William Blewett Dawkins and Lucy Catherine Yates. Lucy was born in 1851, which makes her 13 when Rosa was born. I've been unable to find any mention of Rosa in census records for William and Catherine. Could Rosa be a daughter of another Dawkins?

      Any help with this mystery would be appreciated!

      Ann