CAMERON

  • Brenda Cameron
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      I am looking for a picture of JOHN WORTHY CAMERON who lived in the Wolf Pit District near Rockingham in the mid-1800's. He was a lawyer in Richmond County, grandfather of Governor CAMERON MORRION, and died soon after the end of the Civil War.
      Brenda Cameron
    • larmil@windstream.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
        Wish I could help you, but I have no info.

        Sorry