Re: McKinnons

  • Ask me
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19 7:40 AM
      I am also researching McKinnons in Richmond Co. I'm looking for the
      family of John C. McKinnon b. Oct 25, 1862 in Richmond county m.
      Frances Henry b. abt 1862. Her father was Henry H. Henry b. 1837/1838
      and mother was Eliza Ann McKinnon b. abt 1830.

      I'd like to find info on both McKinnons as well as the Henry family.
      Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

      --- In rich-scot-nc@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Baker" <larmil@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, Myrtle. I looked through those and you were right some of
      the links don't work and I can't find anything on Roderick, which is
      my husband's ancestor. But, thanks for sharing.

      McKinnon (I think
      > Daniel McKinnon) and was the mother of Sarah and George W.
      McKinnon. I would