McKinnons

  • minniehaha60
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2008
      I am searching for McKinnons in the Richmond County area of NC. I
      would like to find the relationship of Peter, Angus (born C 1803) and
      Roderick (born c.1810). Any info greatly apprciated.
    • Myrtle Bridges
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        Minnie, You might find something on this site.
        http://homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cmddlton/mcknrcs.html . I must tell
        you that my friend Carol Middleton died several years ago, and as far as I
        can tell no-one maintains this website, and some of the links no longer
        work. My 2nd great grandmother, Sarah Campbell married 'a' McKinnon (I think
        Daniel McKinnon) and was the mother of Sarah and George W. McKinnon. I would
        like to know if you learn anything about Sarah Campbell McKinnon of Richmond
        County, NC. Good luck, Myrtle Bridges
      • Larry Baker
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2008
          Thanks, Myrtle. I looked through those and you were right some of the links don't work and I can't find anything on Roderick, which is my husband's ancestor. But, thanks for sharing.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19, 2008
            I am also researching McKinnons in Richmond Co. I'm looking for the
            family of John C. McKinnon b. Oct 25, 1862 in Richmond county m.
            Frances Henry b. abt 1862. Her father was Henry H. Henry b. 1837/1838
            and mother was Eliza Ann McKinnon b. abt 1830.

            I'd like to find info on both McKinnons as well as the Henry family.
            Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.