Re: [rich-scot-nc] no e-mail?

  • Freda Noble
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2007
      Thank you, Myrtle. How I would love to be able to coordinate the web
      site, but I just don't have the time. Has anyone posted a request
      for a coordinator? There may be someone out there just looking for
      something to do.

      Best to you...Freda
      On Oct 29, 2007, at 6:01 PM, Myrtle Bridges wrote:

      Hi Freda, As far as I know Scotland County NCGenWeb site is 'adoptable'.
      Wouldn't you like to coordinate it? Thanks, Myrtle

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncscotla/

      The Richmond-Scotland County Historical-Genealogical Societies are
      actively seeking new members. Please consider joining any of these
      societies, your small subscription fee will help the cause of
      Historical Preservation and Genealogical Research.
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Myrtle Bridges
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30, 2007
        Yes, There is a note at the bottom of the page link on last email. If you
        know of anyone please ask them to respond to Denise. She has asked me, but I
        already host four county sites, and my own personal site. No time left for
        me either. Any additional Williamson data? Myrtle
      • Freda Noble
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 30, 2007
          Does anyone know the name of Thomas Williamson's wife? He is the son
          of Isaac and Sarah Woodle Williamson, born ca 1810? I have the info
          below about Thomas. Did he have a daughter named "Ann?"

          Any info will be helpful. Freda Roberson Noble

          "Thomas purchased a word dictionary (2 vol.s), Asbury Journals, 3
          vols., a man’s saddle, a silver watch gig and appurtenances from his
          father’s estate. He received 250.00 from the will.
          Thomas may have had a daughter named Ann Williamson. A marriage notice
          published April 13, 1837 in Fayetteville Observer reads: Married in
          Richmond County on the 3rd, Mr. Albran W. Moody, of Rockingham, to Miss
          Ann Williamson, daughter of Thomas Williamson.

          Notes for JOHN WILLIAMSON:
          "I also give to my Nephew John Williamson one rifel (sic) gun. I also
          give
          to my Nephew Thomas Williamson one man's saddle....." Source: Last
          will &
          Testament of Shadrick/Shadrack. Williamson of Richmond County, NC ,
          probated
          1794."

          Researching my USA Southern families: Rober(t)son, Blakely, Bonner,
          Wright, Solomon, Godbold, Sills, Thornton, Regan, Sims, Jones,
          Riley, Boles