Information on Frank L. Shaw

  • Wwmalloy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      I am searching for information on Frank L. Shaw, a black farmer in the Springhill Township of Wagram NC. He was born prior to 190o and information may be available in some of the Richmond County records of the 1800s.

      1. I am trying to find information on his parents, and siblings.

      Any leads that you can provide would be helpful.