Need Help or Look Up Death Date or Death Ceritifcate....

  • Diana K
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004
      Is there anyway someone in Columbus Co, or Richmond
      Co, Robeson Co., NC or Marlboro Co., SC
      Do a death look up?
      Are these records available for look up? Or do I just
      have to keep sending to NC Vital Records. I have now
      sent for it twice with different 5yr increments..
      which is beginning to get costly.. :-)

      I am insearch of a Death Certificate for Sallie Ann
      JUSTICE died after 1939. I have sent twice now for
      the 5 yr increments of 1930-1939 and apparently she
      didnt die in between those years. I have her listed
      below in the 1930 Census in Richmond Co, with her
      oldest daughter, not postive she died in Richmond Co,
      she may have died in Columbus Co.... Also a another
      possible place of death could have been Robeson Co,
      Marlboro Co., as she could have been in a Nursing Home
      or at another one of her children's Home...

      I would appreciate any help in finding her death date.
      Or burial place as well....
      Thank you for any assistance you can give.

      1930 Census Marks Creek Twshp, Richmond Co., NC ED 77
      District 6
      T626_1715 image 705, page 17B, May 2, 1930
      D.T. Roscoe age 50 Farmer not a veteran
      Nora age 49 wife
      Janie M. age 9 granddaughter
      Helen age 7 granddaughter