Darling P. Wright's children???

  • Ted and Freda Noble
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      I was sent the info below by a researcher. Can anyone identify the
      people named in Darling P. Wright's estate settlement?

      Sophronia Mason
      D. A.Wright
      D. J. Wright
      Mrs. N. F.Stanton
      D.O.Wright
      Maggie Heustus
      S.M. Wright
      W.F. Wright- was this Darling's son, William, who married Annie Unknown?

      >Darling P. Wright died about 1898 without a will, and W. F. Wright was
      >appointed the administrator of his 'rights and credits'. According to W. F.,
      >the value of said estate was about $2000 and that Jennett C. Wright (widow),
      >Sophronia Mason, D. A. Wright, D. J. Wright, Mrs. N. F. Stanton, D. O.
      >Wright, Maggie Heustus, S. M. Wright, & W. F. Wright were entitled as heirs
      >& distribuees thereof. This was 8 Feb., 1898.

      Thank you for any info. I have info on the Wright and Pate family
      which I am happy to share.

      Freda Roberson Noble
      Gualala Ca
      --
      Researching Southeastern families: Roberson/Robinson, Blakely,
      Canterbury, Wright, Godbold, Sills, Solomon, Ingram, Thorton, Regan,
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
        This should help some.

        Linda

        lglover@...

        > I was sent the info below by a researcher. Can anyone identify the
        > people named in Darling P. Wright's estate settlement?
        >
        > Sophronia Mason married Edmond J. Mason
        > D. A.Wright this would have been DP, Jr.
        > D. J. Wright Duncan J. Wright
        > Mrs. N. F.Stanton Novella Frances married Harrison A. Stanton
        > D.O.Wright Daniel O. Wright married Mary Elizabeth
        Spencer
        > Maggie Heustus this was probably Margaret E. Wright, don't
        have anything on her
        > S.M. Wright Stephen Milton Wright married Emma J.
        McLaurin
        > W.F. Wright- was this Darling's son, William, who married Annie Unknown?
        This was William Franklin Wright married Annie Pate.

        > >Darling P. Wright died about 1898 without a will, and W. F. Wright was
        > >appointed the administrator of his 'rights and credits'. According to W.
        F.,
        > >the value of said estate was about $2000 and that Jennett C. Wright
        (widow),
        > >Sophronia Mason, D. A. Wright, D. J. Wright, Mrs. N. F. Stanton, D. O.
        > >Wright, Maggie Heustus, S. M. Wright, & W. F. Wright were entitled as
        heirs
        > >& distribuees thereof. This was 8 Feb., 1898.
        >

        > Thank you for any info. I have info on the Wright and Pate family
        > which I am happy to share.
        >
        > Freda Roberson Noble
        > Gualala Ca
        > --
        > Researching Southeastern families: Roberson/Robinson, Blakely,
        > Canterbury, Wright, Godbold, Sills, Solomon, Ingram, Thorton, Regan,
        > Jones, Riley, Regan, Sims, Boles, Carter
        >

        > The Richmond-Scotland County Historical-Genealogical Societies are
        actively seeking new members. Please consider joining any of these
        Preservation and Genealogical Research.

      • Ted and Freda Noble
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
          >Linda, thank you so much for answering my inquiry! Other Wright
          >researchers will be happy to have your info. If you research this
          >Wright family, I would like to hear from you again. I, of course,
          >also research the Pates. Have accumulated a good bit of info on
          >these families that I am willing to share...but then, you may
          >already have all that I have.

          I do appreciate your sending me this info. Freda

          >Linda
          >
          >lglover@...

        • Howard & Myrtle Bridges
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
            Freda, Linda and others, I have posted the Estate Records of 1898, Darling
            P. Wright to http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncrichmo/darlingp.htm . Linda, J. D.
            Hustess (spelled this way) appears on the fourth page as one of the
            purchasers at the estate sale of Darling P. Wright. I suspect he may be the
            husband of Maggie Wright Heustus. My great grandfather R. L. Brown (Robert
            Lee) was there also. His name appears on the third page. Enjoy, Myrtle
            Bridges