Re: [rich-scot-nc] Brickwalls!

  • Ted and Freda Noble
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2001
      Have to say that very thick brick walls do have breaks sometime!

      After ten years of searching for info on my earlier Roberson family,
      I received a packet of family data from a newly found cousin on
      Tuesday. There were wonderful family stories and descriptions of my
      ancestors, plus the names of my ggggrandparents Nathaniel and Amanda
      Blakely, their children and their grandchildren! And, I now know they
      moved from S. Car. to southern Alabama.

      So, good things do happen to those that wait...Freda
      --
      Researching Southeastern families: Roberson/Robinson, Canterbury,
      Wright, Sills, Solomon, Ingram, Thorton, Regan, Jones, Riley, Sims,