Re: [rich-scot-nc]

  • Horace B. Peele
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      At 07:05 PM 10/02/2000 -0400, G. W. Phillips wrote:
      This weekend I stopped receiving e-mail from the group.  I don't know if I need to re-subscribe periodically or something happened.  Can someone please let me know?  I am looking for Phillips and Hamilton in Richmond and Scotland Counties.

      Thanks
      George Phillips
      gwphillips@...
      \

      May be it was just a slow weekend.

      Everything seems fine..

      Horace

      George give us more of a clue as to whom you are looking for please...
    • G. W. Phillips