Re: just sharing

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2006

      - Peter

      Teresa Culbertson <mzteri8888@...> wrote:
      http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060201/ids_photos_ts/r469963390.jpg

      well I thought I would share this photo of Hillary..
      only because I was so upset when I saw the manipulated
      photo of Condi that made her like let a demon.

      I don't think the photo of Hillar is touched up by anyway

      sincerely, Teresa

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • C.D.Hoit
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2006
        Hi Teresa,

        I've looked at this photo closely, and it appears to be an accurate portrayal of the Queen B.

        I've added it to one of my web pages at http://www.vvm.com/~cdhoit/Hillary_colors.htm

        Davyd