just sharing

  • Teresa Culbertson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
      http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060201/ids_photos_ts/r469963390.jpg

      well I thought I would share this photo of Hillary..
      only because I was so upset when I saw the manipulated
      photo of Condi that made her like let a demon.

      I don't think the photo of Hillar is touched up by anyway

      sincerely, Teresa
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2006

        - Peter

        Teresa Culbertson <mzteri8888@...> wrote:
        http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060201/ids_photos_ts/r469963390.jpg

        well I thought I would share this photo of Hillary..
        only because I was so upset when I saw the manipulated
        photo of Condi that made her like let a demon.

        I don't think the photo of Hillar is touched up by anyway

        sincerely, Teresa

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • C.D.Hoit
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2006
          Hi Teresa,

          I've looked at this photo closely, and it appears to be an accurate portrayal of the Queen B.

          I've added it to one of my web pages at http://www.vvm.com/~cdhoit/Hillary_colors.htm

          Davyd