February Hi-IQ Celebrity is up

  • spike angle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Dear Members & Friends of The ORION Initiative:

      February's Hi-IQ Celebrity of the Month has just been published: Dexter
      Holland, frontman of the hugely successful SoCal punk band, The Offspring
      (one of my personal favorites). WHO KNEW he holds a PhD in microbiology????

      Enjoy, at
      http://members.tripod.com/orionaut-ivil/id27.html

      ...and PLEASE let me know if you spot any typos! Thanks in advance :-)

      Pamela "Spike" Cheney Angle, CBC, M.Ed. in progress
      Executive Director
      The ORION Initiative
      ~ launching an off-Earth future for the gifted & talented since 1996 ~