Re: Check out iB::Topic::Laura Bush predicts Rice won't run in 2008

  • Frank DiSalle
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 24, 2005
      --- In rice-for-president@yahoogroups.com, "spike angle"
      <ORIONaut@h...> wrote:

      It was Gen. William Sherman who said, “If nominated, I will not run;
      if elected, I will not serve.” Not Secretary Rice. What she has said,
      in true diplomatic fashion, is "I really don't want to run for President."

      I'll bet you there are lots of people who would like to be President,
      who wouldn't want to go though a whole Primary process.

      Condoleezza Rice has not rejected the idea of being President. The
      people at Americansforrice.com, and myself, and thousands of others,
      believe that she would respond positively to being drafted.

      Keep your on this Message Board, Americansforrice.com, and
      Condipundit.com, to see how that can and will be done.

      Frank D
      http://www.condipundit.com
    • spike angle
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 27, 2005
        >--- In rice-for-president@yahoogroups.com, "spike angle"
        ><ORIONaut@h...> wrote:
        >
        >It was Gen. William Sherman who said, ���If nominated, I will not run;
        >if elected, I will not serve.��� Not Secretary Rice.

        HUNH??? I never wrote anything like that!

        I was the one who advised y'all to read Dick Morris's "Condi vs, Hillary,"
        which discusses the ideal manner and timing (VERY late in the game) of her
        declaration in very perceptive detail. And to implement his "draft" tactics
        in the meantime.

        Please, don't confuse me with someone who has no idea what he or she is
        talking about.

        spike