Re: Nevada start-up

  • Harry L . Johns
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2005
      For Liquid:
      I am in Las Vegas and ready to start a group for our state - or at least the
      county of Clark.

      For the group:
      Does anyone have any PR experience? We can begin to distribute literature
      in our different areas if we have the literature. Would someone - even
      without experience - be willing to draft a flyer?

      For the moderator:
      All replys meant for one person are automatically sent to all members of our
      group. Can you allow for an automatic response to just the person involved?

      Wondering,

      Harry
      Harry L. Johns, DTM

      P.S. If any people wish to help out with a quick flyer, I will send each
      person an electronic copy of a book for students: How To Study More
      Effectively (& achieve greater success in school).

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2005
        Hello,

        I suggest you Check out this forum at americansforrice.com

        So you want to be an archivist?