New Book

  • lazymary99
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2005
      has anyone else gotten the new book by Dick Morris? Condi vs Hillary
      Just got it and so far very interesting....looks to be a great read!!
      me
    • spike angle
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2005
        "lazymary99" wrote:
        >has anyone else gotten the new book by Dick Morris? Condi vs Hillary
        >Just got it and so far very interesting....looks to be a great read!!

        It surely will be if it's anything like his article "To Stop Hillary, Draft
        Condi"!
        http://www.hillnews.com/thehill/export/TheHill/Comment/DickMorris/020905.html

        spike
      • Mary Erickson
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2005
          Thanks for that article...this is all pretty new to me....haven't been involved in politics since Goldwater ran (does that show my age???) but for the first time in many many years, I find myself really interested in Ms Rice.  She is such a refreshing, dignified lady.  I just want to learn all I can about her.  I would love to work on getting her to run....let me know if you think there's any way I can help.
          Mary
          >has anyone else gotten the new book by Dick Morris?  Condi vs Hillary
          >Just got it and so far very interesting....looks to be a great read!!

          It surely will be if it's anything like his article "To Stop Hillary, Draft
          Condi"!
          http://www.hillnews.com/thehill/export/TheHill/Comment/DickMorris/020905.html

          spike

        • Frank DiSalle