Rice-for-president yahoo group

  • Angelo Zenga
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3 6:12 AM
      I joined this group thinking that this was a serious group, I may have
      been wrong.
    • Rocky Galgano
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3 7:07 AM
        you're not wrong. If you find one let me know.

      • bobhunt@rcn.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3 7:15 AM
          On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 07:07:36, Rocky Galgano <ssao@...> wrote:

          >you're not wrong. If you find one let me know.
          >
          >Angelo Zenga wrote:
          >
          >>I joined this group thinking that this was a serious group, I may have
          >>been wrong.

          It is hard to keep a good list going.
          A list quality usually ends up matching the worst posters allowed on.

          bh
        • Eric and Kathy Craft
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3 8:45 AM
            This group does seem to have a serious intent, it's just that 2008 is
            still a long way off and if Dr. Rice decides to run for President, she
            is smart enough to not declare it until 2007. That leaves groups such
            as this little to do until then. Silly crap is bound to show up
            between now and then.

            I built a Rice for POTUS group
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/riceforpotus/, but even though I'm
            telling you about it now, it's not going to be ready for prime time,
            nor do I expect it to have any real activity until 2006.

            It's a very good thing that this group is here. If Dr. Rice runs,
            this one, mine and many others like them will be needed. It's just
            real early.

            Eric...

            --
            Eric and Kathy Craft. Monaca, PA, USA
          • Angelo Zenga
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3 11:41 AM
              Guys top of the afternoon to you both, the risk in setting up these groups is that trouble making libs can get on as well and do their best to sabotage. Many libs are afraid of Dr. Rice, and will stop at nothing to discredit her.

              Cheers.
              Angelo Zenga

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 3 11:59 AM
                Hi Angelo,

                It's not hard at all to minimize liberals spam, and other assorted
                trouble makers in a group. All you have to do is to moderate new
                members until you know that they are legit, hide the members list for
                the member's protection, and limit the creation of polls to moderators
                only.

                --
                Eric and Kathy Craft. Monaca, PA, USA