Re: [rice-for-president] A Bit of Advice

  • Oneirongoing@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005
      WE MUST REMIND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY THAT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE 9/11 ATTACK SHE NEVER WENT TO ONE FUNERAL OF A FALLEN  PERSON WHO DIED IN THE WTC.  THE MAYOR AND BERNARD KERIK WHEN TO MAMY OF THEM AND NOT FOR THE PUBLICITY.  THE ONLY ONES THAT HILLARY CLINTON WENT TO WERE THE MEMORIAL SERVICES AT YANKEE STADIUM AND MADISON SQUARE GARDEN.    WHY DID SHE ATTEND ONLY THESE 2 ,------ BECAUSE THEY WERE TELEVISED NATIONALLY AND SHE WANTED TO GET ON CAMERA.  BUT THAT IS THE WY THE 2 F THEM ARE.  I KNOW MANY THINGS ABOUT HER AS I LIVED IN NEW YORK FOR 62 YEARS BEFORE MOVING TO GOODYEAR ARIZONA IN OCT 2001.  I WAS THE NASSAU AND SUFFLOK COUNTY L. I. COORDINATOR FOR CONG. RICK LAZIO HER REPUBLICAN OPPONENT FOR THE US SENATE FROM N. Y. IN 2000.  SHE IS NO MORE TO THE MIDDLE THAN THE MAN IN THE MOON, AND SHE WONT BE HAPPY UNTIL SHE REPLACES HOWARD DEAN AS DNC CHAIRMAN WITH HAROLD ICKES ANOTHER LONG ISLANDER.  SHE WILL LIE ALL THE TIME AND DO WHAT EVER SHE HAS TO TO GET THE WHITE HOUSE.  ONE WAY TO STOP HER IS TO GET THE N.Y.S. REPUBLICAN PARTY TO NOMINATE JEANINE PIRO TO RUN AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON.  MRS. PIRRO IS A FORMER JUDGE AND PRESENT WESTCHESTER COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY.  SHE HAS THE LOOKS, THE BRAINS, AND EXPERIENCE TO REALLY BEAT HER AND SEND HER BACK TO ARKANSAS LOOKING FOR HOPE.  THAT IS HOPE ARKANSAS.
      KEN GOING