Re: [rice-for-president] IMPORTANT ** CHAT TEST ** IMPORTANT

  • ohmyachingbrain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 4 1:58 PM
      Where is the test chat?

      Scott

      "Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle." --George Washington

    • Oneirongoing@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 4 4:37 PM
        where is the chat up to my left to go on at 8PM your time.  Ken Going Goodyear AZ
      • ohmyachingbrain@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 4 4:40 PM
          On the rice-for-president site, "chat" is in the navigation bar.

          Scott

          "Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle." --George Washington

        • Frank DiSalle
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 4 6:32 PM
            below "rice - for -president", ,you will see
            Messages
            Post

            Chat click right here

            Files

            --- In rice-for-president@yahoogroups.com, Oneirongoing@a... wrote:
            > where is the chat up to my left to go on at 8PM your time. Ken Going
            > Goodyear AZ
          • Barry Johnson
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 4 6:45 PM
              Frank and I tried out the chat feature -we only encountered one glitch during the time we were in the chat room.

              Kind Regards,

              Barry Johnson
              Rochester MI 48307

              Blogs for Condi

              below "rice - for -president", ,you will see
              Messages
                   Post

              Chat        click right here

              Files

              --- In rice-for-president@yahoogroups.com, Oneirongoing@a... wrote:
              > where is the chat up to my left to go on at 8PM your time.  Ken Going
              > Goodyear AZ

            • Kenneth Crawley
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 4 9:59 PM
                  Sorry I missed your chat test Frank, I had to work this evening.  I'll sure try to make the next one.

              • Frank DiSalle
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 5 5:39 AM
                  Ken,

                  Open up two windows
                  Get in the chat room
                  Use the other window to tell the group you're in the room
                  Presto! Chat test!

                  Frank D
                  CondiPundit
                  http://www.condipundit.com