Re: [rice-for-president] IMPORTANT ** CHAT TEST ** IMPORTANT

  • ohmyachingbrain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 4, 2005
      Where is the test chat?

      Scott

      "Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle." --George Washington

    • Frank DiSalle
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 4, 2005
        Ken,

        It's about 30 minutes past the hour. 7:30 PM EST

        On the next hour, 8:00 PM, click on "Chat" up to your left. You'll
        fubd yourself "in" the chat room.

        The 'send' line is on the bottom.

        Type in hello, and press enter. Your nickname, plus hello will appear
        in the chat room. I'll do my best to be there.

        Frank D
        CondiPundit
        http://www.condipundit.com

        --- In rice-for-president@yahoogroups.com, Oneirongoing@a... wrote:
        > How exactly do you navigate in simple form to the Condi "chat room"
        Ken
      • Oneirongoing@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 4, 2005
          where is the chat up to my left to go on at 8PM your time.  Ken Going Goodyear AZ
        • ohmyachingbrain@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 4, 2005
            On the rice-for-president site, "chat" is in the navigation bar.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 4, 2005
              below "rice - for -president", ,you will see
              Messages
              Post

              Chat click right here

              Files

              --- In rice-for-president@yahoogroups.com, Oneirongoing@a... wrote:
              > where is the chat up to my left to go on at 8PM your time. Ken Going
              > Goodyear AZ
            • Barry Johnson
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 4, 2005
                Frank and I tried out the chat feature -we only encountered one glitch during the time we were in the chat room.

                Kind Regards,

                Barry Johnson
                Rochester MI 48307

                Blogs for Condi

                below "rice - for -president", ,you will see
                Messages
                     Post

                Chat        click right here

                Files

                --- In rice-for-president@yahoogroups.com, Oneirongoing@a... wrote:
                > where is the chat up to my left to go on at 8PM your time.  Ken Going
                > Goodyear AZ

              • Kenneth Crawley
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 4, 2005
                    Sorry I missed your chat test Frank, I had to work this evening.  I'll sure try to make the next one.

                • Frank DiSalle
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 5, 2005
                    Ken,

                    Open up two windows
                    Get in the chat room
                    Use the other window to tell the group you're in the room
                    Presto! Chat test!

                    Frank D
                    CondiPundit
                    http://www.condipundit.com