A Condi Website

  • Davyd
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2005
      YES !
      Condi for President. I've supported this idea and set up a web site to
      promote the idea. Any comments or corrections are welcome. Take a look
      at http://www.vvm.com/~cdhoit/condi.html

      Davyd
    • Oneirongoing@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2005
        How many sites are we going to have to promote her candidacy.  Ken Going, Goodyear AZ.
      • Davyd
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3, 2005
          I'd say as many as we need to get the job done. My site is not
          intended to be the "official" site of this list by any means, just my
          contribution to a worthy goal.

          Davyd

          --- In rice-for-president@yahoogroups.com, Oneirongoing@a... wrote:
          > How many sites are we going to have to promote her candidacy. Ken
          Going,
          > Goodyear AZ.
        • Barry Johnson
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 3, 2005
            You forgot BLOGS FOR CONDI
            A portal for Condi Blogs, Blogs for Condi supports the movement to draft Condoleezza Rice for The Republican Nomination for President of The United States in 2008. She is our American Margaret Thatcher. "Blogs for Condi is rounding up examples of Condi-enthusiasm around the blogosphere." - Glenn Reynolds

            Kind Regards,

            Barry Johnson
            Rochester MI 48307

            Condi for President. I've supported this idea and set up a web site to
            promote the idea. Any comments or corrections are welcome. Take a look
            at http://www.vvm.com/~cdhoit/condi.html

            Davyd

            Presidential election
          • C.D.Hoit
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 4, 2005
              Thanks, site is now updated. While it appears no one formerly took this idea seriously, just take a look at the enormous number of sites that are already trying to put Condi down. Makes one think she has a real chance if the Billary outfit is so worried....<G>

              Davyd

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 4, 2005
                 You sure are right there, as many sites as possible..  The ball is starting to roll for Condoleezza and I'm excited.
                Next step is to make sure we have campaign groups in each State.  Condoleezza meetup sites.

                Maybe we should look at having a Condoleezza chat room somewhere that we could all go to, and a date and time for a General chat room meeting.  Any suggestions for the chat room, and I'll be sure to be there.

                Ken Crawley
                McAllen Texas
              • Frank DiSalle
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 4, 2005
                  Davyd,

                  Great Site! Welcome aboard!

                  A couple of things:

                  1) There is way too much information on the front page. Most of it is
                  spread throughout the Condi Blogs in different forms. Use buttons or
                  links or something...

                  2) Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see CondiPundit {
                  http://www.condipundit.com } mentioned. Hope I'm wrong! =:-}

                  3) The "Abbott and Costello" was fabulous!! Is it original?

                  Keep up the good work!

                  Frank D.
                  http://www.condipundit.com
                • Frank DiSalle
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 4, 2005
                    --- In rice-for-president@yahoogroups.com, "Kenneth Crawley"
                    <kencrawley@r...> wrote:
                    You sure are right there, as many sites as possible..

                    Every website is a cyber mini campaign office. Right now, Americansfor
                    rice { http://www.americansforrice.com/ }is unofficially the "top of
                    the heap", although I have been contacted by the press two times.
                    Every time somebody sets up a Condi site, or a Condi blog, we retell
                    the "Condi story", and put her face out there. We may not be getting a
                    lot of traffic, comments or remarks; but like the volunteer fire
                    department, when the "Condi Fire" starts, "who are they gonna call?"
                    Nobody but us.

                    Maybe we should look at having a Condoleezza chat room

                    I don't know how that's done technically, but I think they stay "open"
                    24 hours a day, so that even one person can chat with another, if they
                    'find' each other in the room at the same time. If you look to the
                    left, you'll see that "chat" comes with the club, so that's something
                    for the moderators to look into.

                    Frank D
                    CondiPundit
                    http://www.condipundit.com