Promote

  • kencrawleytx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      I beleive Condoleezza Rice will be not only the best choice, but the
      only one that can win against Hillary. Keeping Hillary from getting
      all the female and minority voters will put the Republicans over the
      top.

      The only way we can do this is to talk to our friends and guide them to
      this site, and the www.rice2008.com site. We need to build our numbers
      starting NOW. We need to support all the websites involved. They are
      not working against each other, the websites are standing hand to hand.

      Open rooms in the chat areas for Rice and let us know where they are.

      Give us your ideas, we need to really put some effort into this.

      Ken