Condoleezza Rice from God. Catholics, know your place.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 19 KB

    Just in case Catholic Cardinals picking a new Pope forget themselves and think themselves above their station in God's great plan for mankind, this video reminds us all, that Condoleezza Rice has come from God to save the people of the world.

    "Condoleezza Rice for President. Join this group of supporters from
    everywhere on the world wide web."

    Condoleezza Rice for President Video Playlist