Heads up: Condoleezza Rice, tonight, live from the Republican National Convention

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 8:18 AM
    Condoleezza Rice will be speaking tonight, live, on prime time American TV, from the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida. This is likely to broadcast around the world on various TV channels.

    Condi's speech seems to be scheduled for around 10pm EDT August 29 which is 3am BST August 30.

    Check this link to find a live video stream from the RNC "GOP" Convention when it is in session.

    Photographs from yesterday, August 28, at the Republican National Convention

    Mitt Romney and Condoleezza Rice

    Ann Romney, Mitt Romney & Condoleezza Rice

    Peter Dow of Rice for President Yahoo Group comments -

    As far as I know, this is the first time Condi & Mitt have been photographed together in public. I'd be interested if anyone has any earlier photographs of Condi & Mitt together which they'd like to send me or otherwise share.

    "Condoleezza Rice for President. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."

    The Condoleezza Rice forum in the For Freedom Forums
    http://scot.tk/forum/viewforum.php?f=16
  • Dave Icenhower
    Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29 8:30 AM
      Still Heartbroken that she is not the VP Candidate. Know she didn't want the job but she would have been exactly what Romney needs to win. Is it known if he even offered her the role prior to choosing Ryan? - Dave

      Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29 8:40 AM
        I second Dave's comments and also give anything to know if she was on the vp shortlist.