Merry Christmas from Condoleezza Rice for President Yahoo group.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2011

      Happy Christmas Condi!
      With love and best wishes for 2012 from Peter Dow and everyone at Rice for President Yahoo Group!

      - Peter Dow, Group Owner

      Condi videos on YouTube

      The Condoleezza Rice forum in the For Freedom Forums
      http://scot.tk/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

      As group owner of Rice for President Yahoo Group I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012 when it comes!

      Christmas is a special time for Condoleezza Rice as a true believer and as such she may well be hoping that Jesus's  message of hope and love  reaches you all especially at this time as many on the planet celebrate Jesus's birth.

      I'm just hoping that you can hear Condi's  message of hope and love  because that is very special too.

      Well my last year's Christmas message from Rice for President Yahoo Group was so good I thought it was worth copying bits of it for this year too. Enjoy!

      A Merry Christmas with Condoleezza Rice!

      SHE

      O holy night! The stars are brightly shining,
      It is the night of Our dear Saviour's birth.
      Long lay the world In sin and error pining,
      'Til She appear'd And the soul felt its worth.

      A thrill of hope The weary world rejoices,
      For yonder breaks A new and glorious morn.
      Fall on your knees! O, hear the angels' voices!
      O night divine, O night when Christ was born;
      O night divine, O night, O night Divine.

      Christmas 2 - November 14, 1954

      Condoleezza Rice speaks -

      "I want to tell you a story about that conference in Bethlehem because, of course, as Walter said, it was thought to be about 500 people; it ended up being three times that much. It shows something to the organizational skill of Prime Minister Fayyads government that he was able to pull it off anyway with a thousand sudden guests, and to pull it off in a way that gave new hope to this very special city of Bethlehem.

      US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice addresses the Palestinian Business and Investment Forum on October 14, 2008 at the US Chamber of Commerce in Washington, DC. The forum co-hosted by the US-Palestinian Partnership, the US Chamber of Commerce, and the Palestinian Private Sector Coordinating Council  highlights unique investment opportunities in the Palestinian economy. From Getty Images by AFP/Getty Images.

      Condoleezza Rice addresses the Palestinian Business and Investment Forum on October 14, 2008 at the US Chamber of Commerce in Washington, DC. The forum co-hosted by the US-Palestinian Partnership, the US Chamber of Commerce, and the Palestinian Private Sector Coordinating Council highlights unique investment opportunities in the Palestinian economy.

      US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice addresses the Palestinian Business and Investment Forum on October 14, 2008 at the US Chamber of Commerce in Washington, DC. The forum co-hosted by the US-Palestinian Partnership, the US Chamber of Commerce, and the Palestinian Private Sector Coordinating Council  highlights unique investment opportunities in the Palestinian economy. From Getty Images by AFP/Getty Images.

      "I had visited Bethlehem not too long before that and I had seen the difficulties of the hotel that was empty, of really not very much economic life. But of course, even before that, there had been another Bethlehem. The Bethlehem just a few years ago, in which tanks had been in the streets and in which literally, a hole had been blown in the Church of the Nativity by mortar fire now, to see, as I was told, a thousand people in Nativity Square in the open air having dinner just several years after that terrible scene of a hole in the Church of the Nativity speaks to what is possible when people give voice and give reality to hope. And that is what we are engaged in: giving voice and giving reality to hope."

      U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, center, is seen during her visit to the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2007. Rice, a devout Christian, visited Jesus' traditional birthplace Wednesday in a symbolic bid to urge Israel and the Palestinians to move quickly to resume formal peace negotiations. Rice has been meeting with Israeli, Palestinian and Egyptian leaders this week as part of
 preparations for a U.S.-hosted peace conference in November or December.

      Condoleezza Rice prays for Mideast peace at Jesus birthplace

      U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, center, is seen during her visit to the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2007. Rice, a devout Christian, visited Jesus' traditional birthplace Wednesday in a symbolic bid to urge Israel and the Palestinians to move quickly to resume formal peace negotiations. Rice has been meeting with Israeli, Palestinian and Egyptian leaders this week as part of preparations for a U.S.-hosted peace conference in November or December.
      (AP Images / Oleg Popov)

      THEN

      Allegorical Epilogue
      The birth of the Draft Condi movement. The Nativity Story.
      Photoshopped images from "The Nativity" movie.
      Allegory. Condoleezza Rice is summoned to Washington but there is no room at the White House.

       The world needs a leader so the wise found Condi.
      The 3 wise Condistas.

      Nativity scene. A movement is born.
      RICE for President