Condoleezza Rice hails American victory over Bin Laden

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011

      "Condoleezza Rice for President in 2012. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."

      Osama bin Laden dead: Condoleezza Rice releases statement, says it's 'tremendous victory'

      http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/05/osama_bin_laden_dead_condoleez.html

      "The demise of Osama Bin Laden is a tremendous victory for the American people.  Justice has been done and we are all indebted to the American military and intelligence community for their skill and dedication.  Nothing can bring back Bin Laden's innocent victims, but perhaps this can help salve the wounds of their loved ones.

      I am overwhelmed with pride in America and in those who protect us.  We are all united tonight in gratitude and love for our country.

      God Bless America."
      - Condoleezza Rice

      Sydney, Australia (March 16, 2006) - U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice speaks to the crew of the guided missile cruiser USS Port Royal (CG 73) during a visit to the ship.

      Condoleezza Rice meets with US Navy Sailors

      President Obama and his national security team in the White House situation room watch the mission unfold

      A crowd celebrates next to Ground Zero in New York City Sunday night.