Video of Condoleezza Rice at Skolkovo, Russia's 'Silicon Valley'.

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011
      Skolkovo: Condoleezza Rice visit's Russia's "Silicon Glen"
      On March 25, 2011, Condoleezza Rice visited hi-tech hub Skolkovo run by Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg. In this video, Condi speaks to students and answers questions.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrHbAIXcHmY

      From: Peter Dow <peterdow@...>
      Subject: [rice-for-president] The Russian President meets the leader of the free world. Condi hosts Medvedev @ Stanford.
      To: "Rice for President" <rice-for-president@yahoogroups.com>, Date: Thursday, 24 June, 2010, 13:17

      The leader of the free world, Condoleezza Rice, hosted the Russian President Dmitry Medvedev at her Global Head-Quarters (GHQ), Stanford University, California, the United States of America on Wednesday, June 23, 2010.

      The Saviour of the People of the World, dressed in a papal-white trouser suit, Condoleezza Rice shows Russian President Dmitry Medvedev around Global Head-Quarters (GHQ) accompanied by Standford Provost John Etchemendy.

      'I wanted to see with my own eyes the origin of success,' said Dmitry before flying to Washington D.C. for a meeting with the origin of failure.

      "It's really about having an environment in which people feel free to explore ideas," the origin of success told Medvedev. "Many succeed, many more fail. You have to feel free to fail." said Condi.

      Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev (R) shakes hands with Condoleezza Rice, former Secretary of State, after speaking at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California June 23, 2010.

      In this Wednesday, June 23, 2010, photo Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, right, meeting Stanford University officials and teachers, Palo Alto, Calif. Shown from left are, former Secretaries of States, George Shultz and Condoleezza Rice. Medvedev is in California for a two-day visit to Silicon Valley.

      In this Wednesday, June 23, 2010, photo Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, second from right, presents a painting to Stanford University officials and teachers, Palo Alto, Calif. Shown from left are, former Secretaries of States, George Shultz and Condoleezza Rice, Medvedev, Stanford University provost John Etchemendy.

      Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev (R) receives a picture from George Shultz (2nd L), former U.S. Secretary of State, John Etchemendy (2nd R), Standford University Provost, and Condoleezza Rice, former U.S. Secretary of State, after speaking at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California June 23, 2010.

      Report of President Medvedev's visit in Stanford University News -

      Rice for President Yahoo Group

      "Condoleezza Rice for President in 2012. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."